THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Production Controller (Automotive), Position Description Number D1705000 and is part of the WY 153rd Logistics Readiness Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to perform preliminary planning, long term scheduling, and analysis, for the utilization and maintenance of a variety of general and special purpose vehicles and equipment (i.e., special purpose vehicles include fire trucks, K loaders, de-icing trucks, large snow blowers). In addition serves as the Base Fleet Manager.
(1) Develops, manages and implements daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly operational and maintenance plans for assigned general and special purpose vehicles and a variety of equipment.
(2) Performs analysis on a wide range of production indicators to assist in improving productivity or in determining causes of production delays.
(3) Performs analysis on a wide range of production indicators to assist in improving productivity or in determining causes of production delays.
(4) Manages Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO) program.
(5) The incumbent acts as the primary source of expertise for material control, to include ordering parts and equipment items through SBSS and tool inventory of tool crib and composite tool kits (CTK's) annually.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603990700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.