You will serve as a in the FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST in the Administration DepartmentLearn more about this agency
of TNG AIR WING SIX.
- You will formulate budget and cost estimates to support plans, programs and activities.
- You will review and evaluate budget requests and report obligations and expenditures.
- You will assist program managers in interpreting the impact of planning for financial/budgetary and program changes.
- You will analyze and recommend costs and benefits of alternative operations, implement legal and regulatory controls over approved budgets and provide advice on acquisition and use of funds.
- You will serve as the primary Government Purchase Card Agency Program and monitor transactions ensuring compliance with policies and regulations.
- You will serve as the Government Air Card Agency Program Coordinator and monitor transactions ensuring compliance with policies and regulations.
- You will prepare command funding documents including contracts for procurement, work requests, project orders and etc. ensuring funds are available and obligated.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603988700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.