This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply and lead others to apply industry standard Program Management (PM) methods and models to IT programs or projects.
- You will manage complex project or program risks while keeping senior management informed of cost, schedule, and performance variances.
- You will communicate and coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to address complex program office requirements to include project data calls, budget reviews, audits, performance assessment reviews, and cybersecurity compliance.
- You will manage complex IT program or project system delivery/installation scheduling requirements while ensuring synchronization with shore site military construction plans.
- You will develop, execute, and maintain strategic program or project implementation planning, scheduling, life cycle support, and budget activities to include contracts planning/management.
- You will own and lead the sponsor and customer relationship for program/projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603969100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.