This position is located in the USDA, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, National Finance Center, Government Employees Services Division, Program Management Staff in New Orleans, Louisiana.Learn more about this agency
The primary mission is to establish, update and monitor project status and implementations, which will, at a minimum, encompass developing projects and strategic planning, policy and standards development, management and reporting responsibilities.
- Identifies, directs, and controls all resources needed to ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Utilizes automated project management and communications tools and graphic software to provide consistent project and strategic planning and status reporting for the project(s).
- Tracks and reports key statistics and metrics to top management.
- Analyzes and assesses the impact of changes to requirements or customer requests.
- Plans and monitors project costs and identifies measures for corrective actions.
- Coordinates all status reporting on reimbursable and acts as coordinator for all issues affecting the project(s).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603952000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.