The foundation for success of the Defense Commissary Agency mission is our people. It is DeCA's goal to have a workforce that is comprised of our nation's diverse cultures and backgrounds. DeCA operates a worldwide commissary system that provides quality grocery products to active duty military personnel and retirees, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and their families, as well as current DeCA employees. The agency employs over 15,000 people and its annual sales exceed $4 billion.Learn more about this agency
- Conduct quality assurance inspections and contractor surveillance.
- Provide comments and recommendations for additions, deletions, or changes to contractor services to ensure compliance with DeCA directives.
- Approve or reject contractor's work schedule and check work for quality and timeliness.
- Maintain the store's allocations program by such duties as designating to the contractor proper item shelf locations when shelf tags are missing or otherwise not identifiable.
- Advise commissary or contracted order writers.
- Act as the commissary manager's representative during the night time hours to ensure government property is secure.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603946800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.