This position is located in the Program Executive Office (PEO).Learn more about this agency
As an IT SPECIALIST (ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE/INFOSEC) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Performs work involving identification and incorporation of new concepts and ideas for optimized business architectures in a cloud environment leveraging both Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Software as a Service (SaaS) and custom developed applications in achieving particular missions and goals, technological trends, and significant advancements in operational and mission analysis.
- Plans, develops, schedules, and tests architectural constructs that enable more efficient, effective, and secure use of artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML)/natural language processing (NLP) in support of DCSA and other stakeholder missions using established standards to include Agile and Rapid Prototyping methodologies.
- Provides management and technical expertise to the agency in managing the development, validation, and synchronization of the organization.
- Reviews and evaluates proposals affecting business architecture.
- Researches emerging standards, tools, and techniques for both assessing and performing software and systems engineering processes.
The PEO has multiple openings for this position serving as an IT Specialist (INFOSEC), including:
- A. In the office of the Assistant Program Executive Officer for Architecture, Engineering & Data Science, working under the Chief, Enterprise Architecture & Engineering, with a focus on Cloud Architecture & Engineering, supporting the personnel vetting and or critical technology protection missions.
- B. In the office of the Assistant Program Executive Officer for Cyber Operations, working under the Chief, Mission Systems Cyber Services, with a focus on Operations, Security Operations, or Threat Identification & Evaluation.
- C. In the National Background Investigation Services (NBIS) Program Management Office (PMO) working under the Chief, Engineering & Testing, as a Cyber Manager.
- D. In the Background Investigation Enterprise Services (BIES) Program Management Office (PMO):
- Senior developer background and knowledge of WebFocus business intelligence analytic tools and geographic information system (GIS) framework for gathering, managing, and analyzing data for mapping capabilities.
- Project Manager background with experience leading technical teams; SCRUM Master certified.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603934200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.