You will serve as an IT Specialist (INFOSEC), in the Expeditionary Cyber Security Branch (E35); Expeditionary Systems Division (E30); Expeditionary and Maritime Systems Department of NAVSURFWARFCTR PANAMA CITY DIVISION. If selected, you will serve as Senior Validator, providing Risk Management Framework lifecycle support for expeditionary systems.Learn more about this agency
This position is salary capped at GS-13, Step 10 (currently $119,787).
- You will lead and coordinate all PMS377 and other customer validation efforts.
- You will perform a complete assessment of a system?s or network?s security controls, known threats, and vulnerabilities.
- You will provide a summary of failed controls in Risk Assessment tab in the DoD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) web based application.
- You will complete a Security Assessment Report (SAR), in conjunction with the Security Control Assessor (SCA), based on the assessment results.
- You will recommend updates to the Plan of Actions and Milestones based on the assessment results.
- You will ensure traceability of all vulnerabilities from raw assessment results to the Plan of Actions and Milestones.
- You will prepare the SAR Executive Summary, with all assessment results, for SCA review.
- You will prepare and submit the Security Assessment Plan (SAP) with program assistance.
- You will recommend corrections in Validator SAR Executive Summary Report.
- You will support the continuous monitoring program as necessary.
- You will execute the approved Security Assessment Plan (SAP).
- You will communicate authoritatively both orally and in writing at all levels of the organization (including Flag Officer and Senior Executive level) and develop succinct and well organized written correspondence, plans, reports, and briefs.
- You will serve as a member of the Cybersecurity Workforce in the Security Control Assessor work role (DCWF Code 612), Intermediate level, and will be required to obtain and maintain the Cybersecurity certifications required for that role.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603931500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.