THIS IS A TITLE 32 DUAL STATUS POSITIONLearn more about this agency
DUTY LOCATION: United States Property & Fiscal Office (USPFO), Windsor Locks, CT
AREA(S) OF CONSIDERATION:
Area 1: All currently employed full-time permanent and indefinite personnel of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
Area 2: All currently employed full-time temporary technician personnel and all current traditional members of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
Indefinite Appointment/Temporary promotion not to exceed two (2) years. The purpose of the indefinite appointment/temporary promotion is to backfill a deployed Soldier. The indefinite appointment/temporary promotion will be terminated within 30 days of return of the incumbent to the position.
JOB SUMMARY: The purpose of this position is to provide storage and distribution, cataloging or supply identification systems, property utilization, or other related supply activities including those associated with automated or manual supply accounting systems.
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED. This is an excepted position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the Connecticut Army National Guard.
The major duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs routine and nonroutine material coordination duties for special programs, maintenance, or production shops.
- Responsible for local management of decentralized and decontrolled items which requires technical intervention to assure effective supply support and economy.
- Responsible for limited aspects of storage management.
- Plans requirements, both quantitative and monetary, to satisfy customer needs.
- May develop and install local procedures and techniques to achieve and maintain smooth, effective, and coordination storage operations.
Occasional travel - Subject to supervisor discretion and funding availability
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603917800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.