You will serve as a IT Specialist (APPSW) in the BUSINESS SYSTEMS & IT SERVICES COMPETENCY (54360/54370) of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a Project Lead/Analyst for Navy?s Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (MPTE) systems: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Navy Pay and Personnel (NP2)
- You will will lead a team to support all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- You will perform work utilizing software design principles, techniques, and practices
- You will communicate with technical and policy staff experts, internal and external stakeholders, and all levels of management within an organization
- You will communicate professionally, orally and written, to represent NIWC Atlantic in meetings, architecture conferences, working groups, and project reviews with the inter-agency project managers and NIWC Atlantic internal customers
- You will lead project planning to meet objectives and participate in phase, milestone, and final project reviews
- You will lead and mentor a team of technical personnel that plans, implements, and maintains large-scale applications
- You will manage, lead, or administer project resources (e.g. task orders, budget, schedule, deliverables, manning)
- You will ensure compliance with IM and IT policy, guidelines, and standards, and Cybersecurity/IA practices
- You will develop cost and schedule estimates for new or modified systems
- You will identify project risks, problems, issues and concerns, and formulate mitigation plans and/or corrective actions
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603838800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.