- Who may apply: This announcment is open to all U.S. Citizens
- Position is located in: INFO & TECHNOLOGY DIRECTORATE, PAYROLL SERVICES, TRAVEL SYSTEMS, ZTBDD
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- As a senior Financial Systems Analyst, the incumbent ensures that government policy and regulations are fully supported in the design and development of assigned financial systems.
- The incumbent conducts independent fact finding, studies, and surveys related to a specific module, phase, or work process of a major financial system.
- Identifies systems problems and recommends solutions. Investigates, analyzes, and determines the cost and impact of proposed changes or new subsystems.
- Conducts complex system and parallel testing, reconciliation, and monitoring. Assists in project evaluation efforts and monitors system changes to ensure proper coordination among all customer organizations.
- Plans, develops, and conducts projects involving operational/system changes caused by legislative, regulatory, or policy changes.
- Analyst assists in the planning and development of assessment criteria and conditions for the testing phases. Coordinates with programming staff to establish test schedules, test input/output control, and implementation schedules.
- Assists in testing from a functional standpoint to ensure integrity of new systems and the effects changes have on production. Analyst reviews system requirements and system software performance during both the developmental and operational phases.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603815500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.