- Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Agency Employees; PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference Eligibles.
- Position is located in: IT DIR OFFICE, INFO & TECH ENTERPRISE SERVICES, IT SECURITY SERVICES, SECURITY ADMINISTRATION, ZTAGA.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Applicants for the Cleveland list may also be considered for the Bratenahl list.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance pertinent to CS program policies, guides, and SOPs during all stages of the automation process to include application development, maintenance, data management and network analysis.
- Manages the vulnerability and incident reporting process and is the central point of contact for all DCCP-C security incidents and violations for DFAS.
- Will lead a matrix project team and/or participate in management, analysis and evaluation of system functions and activities being considered for conversion to enhance or change system operations.
- Provides expert management advice regarding AIS security issues and policy. Develops mid and long range strategic AIS security plans.
- Oversees the security certification and accreditation process for the DCCP-C control set and develops risk assessment policies.
- Protects information resources belonging to IT business and reporting systems and manages and administers data, program and user security standards for the protection of resources.
- Designs, develops, and manages the risk management program for DCCP-C to identify and analyze system security threats.
- Analyzes IT systems concepts, specifications, and trouble reports to determine impact on DCCP-C functions, feasibility, requirements, interaction and interrelationship with other business systems/subsystems.
- Ensures that AIS security training programs are in place and that security staff personnel are provided initial training upon assignment to a security position and that all security staff is provided updated training annually.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603775300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.