About the Position: This is a vacancy for a Computer Scientist position located at U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, Corporate Information Office at Warren, Michigan.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for maintaining TACOM?s IT risk management program, which is designed to ensure that the Command?s IT business systems and information assets are adequately protected.
- Identify, evaluate and report on information security risks in a manner that meets TACOM?s cybersecurity, privacy, and other governance requirements.
- Implement practices and standards that meet DoD and Army standards for information and cybersecurity risk management.
- Manage the oversight of technical cybersecurity risk assessments, such as vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Manage risk-related activities of TACOM?s IT organization(s), including budgeting, planning, testing, reporting and recommending appropriate remediation measures.
- Coordinate cybersecurity and risk management projects with personnel from the IT organization, business units, and other internal departments and organizations.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603762000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.