About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the National Ground Intelligence Center, Information Technology Directorate, Charlottesville, VA 22911.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Information Technology (IT) Security Control Assessor (SCA) Specialist and Cybersecurity Intelligence Community (IC) Security Engineering Advisor.
- Functions as Cybersecurity IC Security Engineering Advisor (CSICSEA).
- Provides analytical and technical advice/guidance to support decisions in the areas of CS and Information Systems security control implementation and residual risk to the Authorizing Official (AO).
- Supports integrating Assessment and Authorization (A and A) regulations from various environments into conglomerations for Joint systems.
- Directly supports the administration, control and monitoring of the Assessment and Authorization (A and A) Program.
- Performs comprehensive risk assessment tests, as well as system-specific authorization tests. Reviews and makes cybersecurity recommendations for programs and projects within tactical enclave environments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603738800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.