- Who may apply: Current, permanent DFAS employees in the competitive service, eligible DoD PPP Military Spouse preference applicants and current DFAS VRA employees.
- Position is located in the Information Technology Directorate, Corporate Systems, Internal Systems, Life Cycles Tools & Reporting. ZTECD.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Analyzes functional and technical requirements of proposed or existing IT systems to determine avenues of development or modification necessary to meet mission objectives
- Participates in systems requirement reviews and coordinates with customer/functional representatives and other technical personnel to clarify requirements
- Prepares system change/programming specifications, and specifies programming instructions, inputs and outputs, structures, and other analytical products to document the functional and technical requirements
- Identifies alternative approaches to the design of current or proposed systems
- Identifies how system modifications or new systems or subsystems affect current systems; prepares cost analysis; establishes target completion dates; and prioritizes proposed system changes or developments
- Supports the implementation of DevSecOps
- Implements and maintains software components that comprise the agency's DevSecOps pipeline
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603679400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.