THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (T32), Position Description Number D1953000and is part of the AL 117TH Air Refueling Wing, National Guard.
ORGANIZATION: 117TH AIR FUELING WING, BIRMINGHAM, AL
SELECTING OFFICIAL: MAJ STEVEN GROSS
(1) Performs mission capability (MICAP) verification, reports and processes cannibalization actions. Establishes upgrade, downgrade, or cancels MICAP due-outs. Monitors status of items. processes local manufacture (LM) MICAPs and corrects discrepancies identified by the GLSC resulting from MICAP Enterprise Supply Solution (ESS) reconciliation.
(2) Establishes requirements for customer using automated systems and notifies customer of asset availability. Researches required information to perform item record loads. Processes issues, kills, and rejects management notices, status changes and cancellations.
(3) Processes Aircraft Document Review (ADR). Processes status inquiries and reconciles aircraft orders.
(4) Manages the DIFM listing, validates/updates DIFM listing with status by processing required transaction as necessary. Performs DIFM reconciliation with both maintenance and supply customers to ensure verification of current status and asset location. Updates DIFM monitor appointment letters. Processes DIFM turn-in (TIN) and turn-around (TRN).
(5) Manages the Supply Point program. Performs coordination with the customer service support element to ensure requisition objective is adequate. Also, prepares and processes Supply Point issues requests. Conducts physical reconciliation with the Supply Point monitor to verify detail balances, reconcile out of balance conditions as well as ensures all required transactions have been processed. Conducts Supply Point inventories, researches and reconciles discrepancies.
(6) Manages the AWP program. Completes required AWP checklist and processes necessary transaction to confirm status. Conducts AWP validation and coordinates with customer to determine status of AWP items. Initiates follow up with item manager for improved status as well as requests for disposition instructions for end item when AWP parts are not available. Sources for AWP lateral support. Joint coordination between the LRS and GLSC will be accomplished when reviewing the AWP Cross-Cannibalization management listing to determine possible AWP cross-reference cannibalization action.
(7) Maintains Tail Number Bin (TNB) and Due-Out Release (DOR) point.
(8) Reviews Two-Level Maintenance (2LM) metrics listing and takes appropriate action to improve repair cycle time. Reviews repair cycle data list and identifies critical items at which coordination is conducted with maintenance to ensure critical items are turned in at the prescribed time frame.
(9) Establish, maintain and delete bench stocks in coordination with supported activities. Review on-hand balance and process replenishment actions. Upon coordination and agreement, the customer may assume the responsibilities for binning, inventory, etc. (Refer to Support Agreement Procedures for support of tenant activities). Schedules and conducts bench stock reviews with the organizations.
(10) During periods of manpower constraints may be required to pull and deliver parts from various storage points.
(11) Attends daily/monthly meetings with maintenance. Performs reject management and working management listings.
(12) Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603635500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.