This position is assigned to Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), Economic and Policy Analysis Division, Program and Operational Analysis Section.
- Working in teams charged with carrying out program studies and analyses.
- Interact and perform effectively in situations where frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events arise.
- Use and manipulation of data in spreadsheets (e.g. Excel).
- Identified, collected, and prepared data to estimate economic impacts of alternative policy scenarios.
- Summarized legislative proposals, implementation issues, and possible market impacts using self-generated economic models.
- Knowledge of Federal safety net and/or credit programs and policy.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and innovation related to issues impacting Federal policies.
- Conducted quantitative research that included planning, data collection, and analysis.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603584000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.