About the Position:Learn more about this agency
PEO EIS Mission Statement: Rapidly deliver innovative and cost-effective IT systems and services for the Total Force, to globally connect the Army and provide a decisive information advantage to every Soldier.
This position may be eligible for regular and recurring TELEWORK, including emergency and OPM prescribed unscheduled Telework. Supervisor approval will be required on a case-by-case basis.
- Serve as a Supervisory Deputy Product Manager (DPM) for an assigned Program Executive Office.
- Responsible for all aspects of acquisition to include development, testing, system integration, production, fielding, sustainment and product improvements with a multi-million dollar annual budget.
- Maintain continuous liaison and monitors collaborative planning with pertinent military users, DA staff and other agencies to render advice and counsel on assigned management activities.
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of programs as they affect assigned equipment.
- Oversee POM planning, cost estimating, program planning, programming, budgeting, program integration, interoperability and oversight.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 50% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603504700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.