See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the activities of subordinate supervisory Information Technology (IT) specialists, project managers, and non-supervisory IT specialists in the planning, ...
- ... writing, editing, and finalizing of procurement documents and managing contracts in support of Operational Technology and Information Technology projects in the Installation Support Program Management Office (PMO).
- Identify areas for process improvement and provide recommendations to continually improve the work products within the PMO and the Portfolio.
- Interacts with DLA personnel within Information Operations (J6) as well as within other areas in DLA in support of the mission of DLA to include understanding requirements, delivering capabilities and providing status of ongoing projects.
- Works with personnel at DLA locations, both CONUS and OCONUS, and Contracting Officers to ensure that required cybersecurity requirements are implemented across DLA installations by civilian staff and contractors.
- As Program Manager, identifies tracks and assesses standard metrics for projects within the scope of the PMO and regularly provides status of all systems within the scope of the PMO to senior leadership.
- Manages staff that serve as Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs) or Contracting Officer Technical Representatives (COTRs).
- Responsible for program management and supervision of subordinate team members.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603493700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.