About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25.This position is located with JIATFS on the Naval Air Station - Key West, FL. For local information on the NAS Key West , please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/regions/cnrse/installations/nas_key_west.htmlLearn more about this agency
- Serves as a Computer Network Defense Officer position, located in the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence (C5I) Systems Directorate (J6), Joint Interagency Task Force (JIATF) South, Truman Annex, Key West, FL.
- Resolves difficult and complex server problems in a multiple operating system environment.
- Provides technical advice on a variety of information technology security.
- Develops procedures to protect the confidentiality of Sensitive Compartmented Information systems.
- Develops multiple agency Information Assurance Certification processes.
- Monitors threats for numerous agency networks and guest systems.
- Provides cradle-to-grave information technology support to teams of military test experts.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603489700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.