Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
The base salary range will be increased by locality pay. To see the total salary including locality pay for specific locations, go to: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/#url=2021
- Serves as a Quantitative Methods (QM) Technical Support Auditor assigned to Headquarters Defense Contract Audit Agency, Directorate of Operations, Technical Audit Services Division, Quantitative Methods Branch.
- Implements DCAA objectives and provides technical support and guidance in the use of QM for the purpose of completing and improving audit techniques.
- Applies complex quantitative methods (QM) such as statistical sampling, regression/correlation analysis, and improvement curve techniques to support and describe complex audit results.
- Performs analytical, statistical, and qualitative research to prepare and recommend agency guidance for audit policies and guidelines related to the QM program.
- Conducts conferences to discuss phases of the QM program and its objectives and discusses findings and recommendations with appropriate officials.
- Monitors and updates all DCAA QM audit procedures to include, but not limited to Contract Audit Manual CAM and Guidebooks.
- Participates in the design and maintenance of electronic audit techniques and tools such as EZ-Quant.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603481800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.