What General Information Do I Need To Know About This Position?
- GS-13: $101,378 (Step 01) to $131,337 (Step 10);
As a Cybersecurity IT Specialist within the Geologic Hazards Science Center, some of your specific duties will include:
- Leading and coordinating the implementation of security programs across platforms and establishes vulnerability reporting criteria;
- Drafting and/or developing operational policies, procedures, and criteria for interfacing with program systems resources;
- Developing and providing compliance oversight for implementation of systems cybersecurity policies, guidelines and
procedures related to web-based applications, network, and systems designs; and,
- Advising and providing technical oversight and assistance to staff in carrying out security development, implementation, operations, and maintenance requirements.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603480900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.