Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Europe, Asia, Pacific, and Latin America Division (EAPLA), Department of Compact Operations (DCO), within Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).
For this announcement, the number of applications will be limited to 50. The vacancy will close at midnight EST on the date the application limit is reached or on the closing date listed. Applications received up until 11:59 p.m. of the day the limit is reached will be considered.
As a Pathways Intern (EAPLA), the incumbent will receiveon-the-job training designed to learn about and gain experience working with MCC staff on Compact program activities. The Intern will have an opportunity to:
- support the Country Team by coordinating activities in cooperation with Resident Country Mission and multidisciplinary team members and consultants.
- organize, consolidate, and share data to fulfill project requirements and maintain a library of documents specific to country projects.
- assist with scheduling key Compact milestones (tracked in MS Project work plans), and provide logistical support pertaining to missions, country team meetings, management reviews, or special events to support Compact operations.
- assist with projects to address program needs (e.g., quarterly disbursement request packages, data management, travel authorizations, action memorandum approvals, tracking procurements and financial data, monitor and track Compact progress towards established goal(s), and provide status reports.
- compile information for budgets reports, narrative and statistical materials and information needed for on-going organizational planning and program monitoring as well to meet reporting requirements.
- ensure that data requests are tracked and completed, and that documentation is published, updated, organized and distributed as required.
- conduct research and analysis related to MCC and broader foreign assistance topics.
- work closely with RCM to ensure clear lines of communication and coordination of the division with EAPLA/FO.
- perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603467100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.