You will serve as a IT Specialist (Customer Support) in the Information Technology and Cybersecurity Department (IT&CS) of PSNS and IMF.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a senior level IT specialist responsible for planning and identifying IT service operations requirements for the command.
- You will provide IT field engineering or senior technician services for specified areas of responsibility, diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents regarding a myriad of IT issues.
- You will utilize a customer service request/reporting system to identify trends and develop metrics.
- You will perform research, evaluation and provide feedback on problem trends and patters in customer support requirements, taking action to mitigate identified problems and communicate necessary info to customers and management.
- You will analyze Platform Information Technology requests to ensure they meet higher level command and Information Assurance requirements, submitting requests to the appropriate Information Technology and Cybersecurity Department authority.
- You will develop written communications to address issues impacting or provide guidance to users regarding processes or upcoming initiatives, and post on Command Intranet.
- You will ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of customer support service.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603465400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.