This position is located within the Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity Division (DEEO) in the Office of the Chief Executive Officer (OCEO), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-15 in pay, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band MC pay band 3A which is generally equal to GS-15.
Executive Officer and Deputy Chief Executive Officer on MCC's Diversity and Inclusion, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Programs. Shapes the vision and direction for this new function, as critical to MCC's culture, workforce effectiveness and delivery of programs. As such, the incumbent:
- participates in major decisions, oversees program areas, directing and coordinating the implementation of programs and policies; and translates new laws, regulations, policies and directives into program goals, action plans, and services.
- drives efforts and outreach to improve awareness of a variety of cultural, gender, generational, ethnic, and other differences, related to issues of employee engagement, equal opportunity, conflict resolution, and other workforce issues, and provides support to meet related workforce management challenges.
- directs and develops a comprehensive Diversity and Inclusion/EEO program evaluation system; analyzes new laws, regulations, directives, guidance and policy issuances to assess impact and if necessary, determine need for improved program policy statements.
- manages the counseling process including training, approval and assignment of counselors to provide the necessary knowledge and skill to counsel employees and others throughout the EEO complaint process.
- serves as the focal point for corporate diversity outreach initiatives, projects, and plans; provides guidance to support diversity initiatives; and collaborates with internal and external resources to develop and facilitate affinity groups.
- develops and implements standards and procedures to ensure the fair and equitable inclusion and selection of minorities, women, and minority-owned and women-owned businesses in all business and activities.
- develops and implements plans and initiatives designed to attract and retain a diverse workforce; and establishes relationships with underrepresented groups and organizations to increase applicant diversity and to develop additional opportunities for employment.
- establishes, monitors and tracks MCC's annual report and submission to Congress regarding actions taken, activities and successes related to woman and minority inclusion.
- recruits and performs administrative and human resource management functions for staff; ensures a continuing affirmative application of MCC policies concerning equal opportunity employment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603394200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.