You will serve as a SUPERVISORY IT SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) in the ENTERPRISE NETWORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, DEPUTY OPERATIONS, JFTOC/RNOSC DIVISION, OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT of NCTAMSLANT NORVA.Learn more about this agency
- You will supervise all messaging systems installed such as Navy Modernized Hybrid Solution (MNHS), Navy Information Exchange Terminal (NIXT), and Command and Control Office Information Exchange (C2OIX) for the operation and restoral of the systems.
- You will identify and respond to fault conditions to include restoral and mitigations actions of communications systems.
- You will ensure all systems are scanned, patched, and reported for cybersecurity readiness in accordance with applicable regulations and policies.
- You will coordinate with all stations through collaboration to monitor and modify operational processes as needed to maintain standardization between sites.
- You will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations to include global strategic communications support to all military operations.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603371100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.