You will serve as a SUPERVISORY IT CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST (PLCYPLN) in the ENTERPRISE NETWORKS AND CYBERSECURITY DIVISION of IMMEDIATE OFC OF CHIEF OF NVL OPS.Learn more about this agency
- You will will lead Risk Management Reform efforts for the Navy Enterprise
- You will develop and implement enterprise wide policy and guidance to effectively manage Cybersecurity, Risk Management Framework, Cross Domain Solutions, Portfolio Management, and Defense Information systems, and Network (DISN) utilization.
- You will participate in strategic, intermediate and long-term planning, coordination and implementation oversight of cybersecurity strategies.
- You will coordinate with various staffs and agencies to document program requirements and Information Technology expenditures.
- You will review and respond to Congressional actions impacting Enterprise Networks and Cybersecurity policies.
- You will represent the command at various Navy, Department of the Navy, DOD, and National executive level cybersecurity related working groups, meetings, seminars, panels or conferences.
- You will lead a diverse team of government, military and contractor personnel as Head, Assessment and Compliance Branch.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position less than 5%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603367800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.