See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Serves as a technical specialist in computer systems security and Risk Management Framework (RMF) documentation, and is responsible for both hardware and software projects assigned to the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Recommends and participates in the implementation of standard operating procedures, software, network and controls for various computer systems to ensure appropriate levels of security.
- Responsible for protection measures such as file access controls, software and physical safeguards, and project accreditation documentation creation and review.
- Assists in the review and evaluation of existing software and procedures.
- Formulates Test Plans or Test and Evaluation Plans in accordance with current DoD regulations relating to automated information systems.
- Ensures test plans and reports document all vulnerabilities, mitigations and remediations.
- Accomplishes accreditation and certification packages in accordance with agency requirements and time frames.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603338500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.