You will serve as the Expeditionary Cyber Security Branch Head (E35) within the Expeditionary Systems Division (E30) at the NAVSURFWARFCTR PANAMA CITY DIVISION.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The NT-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-13 and GS-14
- You will be responsible for executing assigned cybersecurity projects by leading a team of multi-disciplinary technicians, scientists, and engineers following Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Services best practices.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of technical principles, policies, and practices across the programmatic lifecycle to include testing, planning, validation, and reviews of Risk Management Framework (RMF) Security Assessments.
- You will understand and facilitate Navy contracting processes for procurement of materials and services.
- You will provide necessary management control, technical direction, evaluation, and guidance to ensure assigned project tasks proceed in an orderly, efficient, and technically correct manner over all phases of the product lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for the hiring, development, mentoring, and management of branch personnel.
- You will establish Individual Development Plans (IDPs), set performance objectives, conduct performance reviews, initiate personnel actions, and execut all phases of personnel hiring.
- You will apply oversight for generation of project budgets and financial transactions.
- You will be responsible for writing clearly and succinctly when authoring or editing a variety of programmatic, technical, and business operational documents and briefs.
- You will utilize knowledge and experience in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy and processes.
- You will be responsible for facilitating and executing the Panama City Division Strategic Plan.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603338000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.