The IT Program Manager is responsible for leading deep technical program management and associated engineering leadership, cross-functional coordination and inter/intra team communications to deliver secure technical program outcomes for wide variety of broad and focused program management activities. The incumbent leads enterprise-wide, on-premises and cloud-based IT activities.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Small Business Administration, Office of Entrepreneurial Development in Washington DC.
- Manages initiatives aimed at developing a learning platform to address the many small business owners lacking the resources to start and scale their businesses.
- Identifies, investigates, analyzes, develops, recommends on, and justifies budgeting and actions for Department-wide IT issues involving the highest priorities of the office.
- Provides leadership and expert program and technical advice to customers on highly technical system implementations and upgrades.
- Leads a strategy to bring together leadership and staff with required skills to deliver IT critical programs.
- Ensures security measures are used throughout the stages of programs to include risk management, design, development, deployment upgrades, or maintenance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603331800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.