This position is located in the Management Directorate, Office of Chief Information Officer, Identity Records and National Security Division.
As an IT Specialists (INFOSEC) you will work closely with project teams to provide support for systems architecture, system design, and development. Working as a bridge between Project Managers and contract staff, IT Specialists provide the necessary technical knowledge to ensure contractors are performing the tasks requested.Learn more about this agency
- Lead the design and integration of secure cloud IT solutions that meet current and future business requirements to ensure scalability and reliability.
- Enhance and optimize the existing architecture in support of cloud-based solutions.
- Provide cybersecurity advice to managers and regularly represent the organization in meetings and discussions with representatives of advisory committees to resolve Cybersecurity problems.
- Utilize IT performance metrics to assess and support secure cloud clustering and workload balancing for IT cloud platforms.
- Leads or supports pre-award acquisition activities to include market research, cost estimation, and technical evaluation. Read Less
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603313200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.