You will serve as a IT Specialist (PLCYPLN) in the Integrated Project Team of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply and lead others to apply Industry Standard IT processes in the designing, coordinating, installation/implementation of, testing, and maintenance of new and improved hardware/software IT systems.
- You will apply IT management strategic planning, investment control, workforce planning, resource management, knowledge management, auditing, and information security management.
- You will apply and lead others to apply NIWC policy, processes, and guidelines to complex IT projects.
- You will consult with the customer(s) to identify/specify IT related requirements, conduct business process reengineering and ensure the integration of all systems components.
- You will develop IT related budget cost estimates, strategic risk management plans/portfolios and report costs to the team, supervisor, customer, and sponsor.
- You will manage and measure system resources through audits; including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability.
- You will plan personnel resources required to execute complex IT programs working with competency leaders to ensure success.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position. This travel will be 25% or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603301300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.