This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will plan the development of new applications and improve existing applications.
- You will analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- You will apply coding and testing standards, recommend and utilize front-end software automation tools.
- You will apply security testing tools including static-analysis code scanning tools.
- You will conduct code reviews.
- You will apply cybersecurity functions (e.g., encryption, access control, and identity management) to reduce exploitation opportunities.
- You will insert code comments so others can understand the program.
- You will consult with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between hardware and software.
- You will correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure desired results are produced.
- You will prepare software test and validation procedures.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603261700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.