SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Office of Strategy, Policy, and Plans (OSPP). Learn more about this agency
- Current Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Management and Program Analyst with Office of Strategy, Policy, & Plans (OSPP). The OSPP serves as a central resource to the Secretary and other Department leaders for policy development and review, strategic planning and analysis, and facilitation of decision-making on the full breadth of issues that may arise across the dynamic homeland security enterprise.
Typical work assignments include:
- Responsible for coordinating the development of national cyber, infrastructure, and resilience policies, strategies, and implementation activities for the agency.
- Support the agency's forward-thinking strategy development and implementation activities, integration of strategy and operations to improve the nation's capability to detect, prevent, respond, and mitigate disruptions of critical infrastructure by physical and cyber ricks.
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking the development of agency-wide cyber, infrastructure and resilience strategies and is responsible for administering strategic planning processes to help guide senior level decision-making.
- Research, analyze, interpret, and develop agency-wide material to support activities and outcomes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasionally for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603243300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.