This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist with research and development of new or improved cyber security capabilities.
- You will analyze design constraints, analyze trade-offs and detailed system and security design, and consider lifecycle support.
- You will analyze user needs and requirements to plan and conduct system security development.
- You will assess the effectiveness of cybersecurity measures utilized by system(s).
- You will assess threats to and vulnerabilities of computer system(s) to develop a security risk profile.
- You will collaborate on cybersecurity designs to meet specific operational needs and environmental factors.
- You will ensure design and development activities are properly documented (providing a functional description of implementation) and updated as necessary. for component and interface specifications to support system design and development.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603225200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.