This position will be located in DCAA Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA, Millington, TN, or Kansas City, MO, OR at a DCAA Center of Resource Excellence location (La Palma. CA, Smyrna, GA, Lowell, MA, King of Prussia, PA or Irving, TX). Location of the position will be determined at the time of selection.Learn more about this agency
Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.
- Provides technical leadership, administrative control, and oversight of all systems optimization and analysis, hardware and software enhancements, and installation of new and existing hardware and operating systems.
- Manages contracts, Data Center budget estimates, and capital costs.
- Provides the primary management, leadership and guidance in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate system security policies.
- Provides technical leadership and the DCAA lT point of contact for major DoD initiatives and directives for automated systems.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603209700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.