You will serve as a SUPV IT SPECIALIST (NETWORK/SYSTEMS ANALYSIS) in the OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT DEPT, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIV, FUTURE OPS BRANCH of STRATEGIC WEAPONS FACILITY PACIFIC.Learn more about this agency
- You will supervise the Mission Support/Future Initiatives Branch, performing IT Project Management, and Network Services and mission support duties.
- You will provides a full range of supervisory duties for the Mission Support/Future Initiatives Branch.
- You will support Strategic Weapons Facility Pacific (SWFPAC) with Communications and Information Systems (lS) and services for operational mission-focused events, services and activities.
- You will be responsible for overall network services, modifications and upgrades for the Installation Campus Area Network (ICAN) systems.
- You will write Standard Operating Procedures to adapt operating policies, instructions or procedures and convey operating instructions.
- You will manage or perform all technical data networking tasks necessary to respond to higher headquarters data networking demands.
- You will be responsible for supporting radio/satellite communication/IT needs for mission dictated special events, to include exercises and drills.
- You will oversee the preparation of Cybersecurity certification and accreditation documentation as directed.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603203300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.