THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supply Technician (Inventory Management), Position Description Number D2134000 and is part of the WY 153rd Logistics Readiness Squadron, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to function as the installations technical expert in the management of centralized inventory functions and provide services in support of inventory control, storage, cataloging or supply identification, property utilization and accountability including those with automated or manual supply accounting systems.
(1) Performs research to resolve all inventory discrepancies. Conducts inventory research to identify root causes, trends of inventory discrepancies/adjustment, maintains inventory trend charts, and performs corrective actions needed to prevent further out-of-balance conditions.
(2) Responsible for the Inventory Adjustment Register (M10) accountability. Ensures the M-10 is certified and approved by responsible parties.
(3) Assist the EAE in performing the semi-annual COMSEC/CCI, Weapons reconciliation, and monthly inspections in accordance with regulations.
(4) Provide guidance to other Logistic Readiness sections to ensure compliance with DoD, Air Force and other applicable guidance in inventory management and control.
(5) Coordinates with Operations and Compliance section to ensure accurate reporting to the LRS/CC/AO in accordance with regulations.
(6) Thorough knowledge of governing supply regulation, policies and procedures to conduct extensive research for required information as it pertains to inventory management.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602995600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.