THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supervisory Navigator (Instructor), Position Description Number D2310000 and is part of the WY 153rd Operations Group, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as chief of the function and as such, is responsible for all navigational support provided by the squadron.
(1) Performs supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
(2) Develops and monitors the Squadron's navigation ground and flight training program.
(3) As required, serves as standardization/evaluation flight examiner.
(4) As required, flies as mission-ready rated navigator in unit aircraft.
(5) Ensures that complete navigation packets (DD 1801 flight plans, navigator flight plans, charts, forms, fuel plan, and air crew flimsy) are developed, available, and distributed.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602992300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.