You will serve as a HEALTH PHYSICIST in the Radiological Health Division, Radiological Control Office,of PSNS and IMF.Learn more about this agency
- You will evaluate radiation survey data to determine radiation hazards and compliance with established radiation level requirements.
- You will assist in conducting inspections and surveillances of program operations.
- You will conduct personnel dosimetry investigations to determine personnel exposures, evaluate results, and recommend improvements.
- You will perform statistical and trend analyses of data relating to radiation health programs.
- You will prepare reports of findings and evaluations to develop procedures and modification of existing requirements.
- You will use and develop computer programs related to health physics.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602967500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.