This position is located in the Radio Master Control Service at the Voice of America (VOA) in Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operate console, patching and computer related switching equipment.
- Monitor program audio levels.
- Identify and correct technical equipment issues; as well as notify appropriate Technical Support Branch personnel.
- Coordinate program recording and remote source activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602955900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.