See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Position supports the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Information Operations (J6) Enterprise Software and Mobility Services Branch (J64/CBA)
- Provides Tier 3 support for DLA?s Enterprise Endpoint Management infrastructure which includes Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), 1E Nomad, Dell Wyse Management Suite (WMS), Soti Mobi- Control, TANIUM, VMWare WorkspaceOne.
- Delivers forward presence support as Tier 3 J6 representation to EUCOM, AFRICOM and CENTCOM theaters supporting DLA Traditional -and- Mobile end-user endpoints, collaborative communication solutions, warehousing mobile-computing technologies...
- ...Vulnerability Management, in addition to DLA Desktop standardization and IT controls for both the Non-classified Internet Protocol Routing Network (NIPRNet) and the Secret Internet Protocol Routing Network (SIPRNet).
- Responsible for the design, implementation, standardization, upgrade, and sustainment of the DLA Endpoint management system architecture.
- Performs research, testing, hardening, deployment and sustainment of DLA Enterprise mobile device management infrastructure, cross platform support and mobile application services.
- Participates in planning, design, and evaluating the results of feasibility and performance studies and environmental tests of next generation products deemed for enterprise implementation.
- Responsible for the utilization and administration of performance and monitoring solutions for optimization of infrastructure resources and ensure continuity within the DLA end-user computing environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602939700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.