About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.
This position is a TERM position. It is time-limited and may be extended up to a maximum of eight years.
- Serve as a Cyber Security Information Technology (IT) Specialist (INFOSEC), providing direct support for the Fort Drum Directorate of Public Works (DPW).
- Serve the local organizational authority for IA and Cybersecurity for the Ft Drum DPW Facility Related Control System (FRCS) Infrastructure Enclave.
- Interpret, execute, assess, and report all Information Security.
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating, scheduling changes, and identifying new requirements to meet day-to-day and future mission Cybersecurity requirements for the DPW FRCS systems/communications modernization and long term life cycle.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) and Cybersecurity direction, procedures, and guidance.
- Lead the organization?s Cybersecurity Program and report incidents and technical vulnerabilities affecting organizational Information Systems including the Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Conduct periodic tests of standard operating and recovery procedures to ensure that they work.
- Enforce configuration standards and advise the system owner, branch chief, and staff on configuration management.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602888500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.