About the Position: Incumbent will serve as an agent of the commander of assigned organization on accounting,Learn more about this agency
financial, and managerial issues that require examination by a financial professional. Incumbent will work under the
general supervision of the Command Group who outlines broad policy and general objectives regarding the accounting and internal audit programs.
- Performs quick response audits, audit readiness and sustainment, consulting and advisory services, risk management, liaison with external audit organizations, audit compliance and follow-up.
- Develop, coordinate and publish regulations, directives and procedures; and provide guidance on their impact on the organization?s management process.
- Provide unprogrammed, quick reaction troubleshooting capabilities whose objective is to prevent serious problems from developing.
- Keep Command Group and appropriate unit/staff section chiefs informed of status of findings of internal and external audits.
- Assign work to team members based on the capabilities of the employees; provides input to the supervisor on performance evaluations.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% TDY Business Travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602879400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.