Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
This position will serve as the senior Department of the Air Force expert and Director of critical infrastructure, control systems, cybersecurity, and cyber resilience, providing technical oversight for world-wide operations for Air and Space Force objectives for cybersecurity, defense, and resiliency for infrastructure and control systems.
- Serves as the DAF (USAF and USSF) Director for Control Systems Cybersecurity, and as such, provides expert knowledge of the engineering development and production of control systems, subsystems, devices, components, and equipment.
- Provides direction and recommends action on matters pertaining to formulation, review and execution of plans, policies and programs related to the entire spectrum of Control Systems activities in the Department of the Air Force.
- Acts for the Deputy Chief of Staff for AF/A4 and USSF/S4 in HHQ-level and Secretariat meetings that have a wide-range of DAF (USAF and USSF) control systems implications.
- Uses technical expertise to support the preparation of legislation and associated responses affecting control systems-related activities and other related programs.
- Directs, oversees and influences funding, planning, and programming across functional communities of AF-wide control systems activities through the AF Corporate process and multiple resourcing Panels (e.g., Cyber and Logistics Panels).
- Chairs the DAF Cyber Resiliency of Control Systems (CRoCS) Group in order to implement the DAF Strategic Plan for Control Systems and other related control systems activities.
- Institute centralized integration of administrative, financial, functional, program management and interaction with external partners.
- Demonstrated expertise in facilities related control systems, energy and water security, cybersecurity, systems integration, network operations, cyber resiliency, computer and network architecture.
- Demonstrated expertise in secure software development, mission assurance and cyber threat, and systems engineering.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602839400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.