About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Apply practical knowledge of construction methods and techniques in accomplishing assignments.
- Participate in design criteria studies and design review conferences
- Plan and schedule with contractors, outside regulatory agencies, end user; overseeing construction at all stages to identify problems and to take corrective action
- Maintain continuous liaison with the Area Office, Resident Office, District Office, Division office, HQUSACE and using agency representatives.
- Conduct periodic safety meetings for both government and contractor personnel; attends safety meetings conducted by the contractor; and ensures that safety provisions of the contract are strictly enforced; serves as advisor on all safety matters
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602823500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.