The Pathways Internship Program targets students accepted for enrollment or currently enrolled in a graduate level degree-seeking program (diploma, certificate, etc.) in an accredited/qualifying educational institution, on a full or half-time basis. Applicants who do not meet the definition of "student" will not be considered.Learn more about this agency
Student Intern trainees can expect to prepare information for use by the Executive Office of the President (EOP) management, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) officials, Congress, and the public, in order to work closely with others in OMB, often under short deadlines.
The student will be assigned to a branch within OFCIO and will be responsible for a combination of professional, analytic, and administrative work. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs basic budget, management, and policy duties as directed by higher graded staff members. This requires familiarity with regulations, statutes, legislation and various reference materials.
- Assists in the review and analysis of agency submissions, studies, research materials, and other information related to assigned areas.
- Facilitates internal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and interagency communication.
- Maintains paper and electronic files.
- Makes arrangements for meetings and hearings and prepares materials.
- Identifies problems, takes corrective action, reconciles records and transmits to next action point.
- Creates, copies, edits, stores, retrieves, and prints a variety of correspondence and documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602798700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.