This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Health, located in Rockville, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
**This announcement will be remain open for 15 business days OR until the first 100 applications have been received, whichever happens first.**
- Performs IT security-related analyses and provides technical expertise to high-level policy and enforcement officials.
- Drafts security/cybersecurity policies and related guidance in accordance with applicable Federal government requirements, guidance, and directives.
- Develops new internal and external methods and procedures technologies, concepts, principles, and methods in health information security to inform Federal enforcement, policy development, and other program priorities.
- Coordinates with other Federal agencies and information security officers in such agencies, with State and regional efforts, and, as applicable regarding the security of OASH.
- Leads or participates in the implementation of security programs designed to anticipate, assess, and minimize system vulnerabilities.
- Serves as a resource to assist in the formulation of IT budget, strategies, goals, objectives, work plans, products, and services.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602763500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.