About the Position: This position is with The Chemical Biological Center (CBC).Learn more about this agency
The Chemical Biological Center (CBC) is participating in an alternative personnel system known as the Laboratory Personnel Demonstration Project (DEMO). The pay band DB-03 is equal to the former GS-12 step 01 through GS-14 step 10.
This position is being filled as a temporary promotion not to exceed 1 year.
THIS IS AN INTERDISCIPLINARY POSITION AND MAY BE FILLED WITH ANY OF THE LISTED OCCUPATIONS.
- Serves as a first level supervisor responsible for managing complex technical programs or projects
- The work involves complex projects and technical issues important to optimize operational performance, reliability and sustainment of Center products and systems.
- Commits to applying EEO principles and ensures that all employees are afforded a fair and competitive employment process under merit system principles
- As first level supervisor: plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Conduct analysis of short and long term goals to plan resources and project development.
- Provide oversight to insure programs are executed in timely manner and within fiscal constraints.
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of work.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602675500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.