This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered.
- Recruitment and/or relocation incentives MAY be authorized for this position.
- As an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC), you will perform the following duties:
- Analyze authorized systems and data to ensure compliance with system authorization packages and research system issues.
- Prepare assessment and authorization packages for new systems using the risk management framework (RMF).
- Identify possible system intrusions, abuse and unauthorized access.
- Prepare and present various reports of computer related analysis including vulnerability reports, risk analysis reports, security incident reports, and project updates.
- Perform cybersecurity information assurance assistance visit and follows up on inspection reports to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop local standard operating procedures (SOPs) to reduce errors and eliminate problems relating to information security procedures and requirements.
- Draft policies, procedures, and memorandums relating to cybersecurity.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602611500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.