Priority Placement Program (PPP) Military Spouse Preference (MSP) eligible candidates will receive priority consideration at the full performance level only.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as technical expert and senior project leader.
- As a SME, provide effective technical support and oversight as well as ensuring the technical adequacy of contractors and work performed by other IT specialists.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding the design, management, operations, maintenance and architectural improvements for NDU Enterprise Information Systems and infrastructure that ensures that all applicable policies and procedures are followed.
- Oversees the operations and maintenance of enterprise systems and security through monitoring physical server/client performance, network availability, capacity, and identifying configuration problems in systems and/or networks.
- Plants, assists, develops and implements DOD and Federal security policies and procedures to ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained for enterprise systems and/or networks within NDU.
- As the technical expert and senior project leader, participates with decision-makers in setting project goals and establishing priorities to support the organizational mission.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/602549700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.